Soirée South & Co. provides local and destination planning, design, coordinating services for weddings, parties and events.
"Being a part of planning and designing your special day is my passion and I do not take it lightly. It is such an honor and privilege to be entrusted with your life's most anticipated moments. I feel truly blessed to be in a business where I am constantly surrounded by people in love and celebrating the joys of life!"
- Gardening and hiking are my hobbies.
- Must have coffee in the mornings (make that a double please).
- The only girl in a house of boys (my work is the perfect balance).
- My husband still brings me flowers from the grocery store on Sundays after all these years (which I love).
- I teach my boys to open doors and pull out chairs for the ladies, and believe this should never go out of style.
- My gigantic 56 pound, 6 year old "puppy" named Holly is most comfy when sitting on my lap. Nah, she's not spoiled at all.
- I have a penchant for organizing anything (closets, pantries, drawers...you name it, I find it fun!)
- I am master of the "messy bun".
- Wear my grandmother's pearls and Chanel No. 5 all the time.
- Meet the all-time champion suitcase packer and shutter. (People are amazed when they see how much I can really get into a suitcase.)
- Professional positivity booster. Anything is possible.
- Absolutely adore the personal aspect of my work and my emails often contain way too many exclamation points, ellipses, and smiley faces.
- I'm a little sad when your event or wedding is over. Okay, I'm I am more than a little sad.
- Love when my former clients become my friends. Thankfully, that happens a lot!